- We now have membership cards from the AGC nationwide chapter. If you are an active member and don’t have one already, please contact the president Emmanuel at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a membership card
- We had a meeting on 01/09/2012 at 3:30. For more information, visit our blog at https://agc.fiu.edu/minutes/
for the minutes on what we discussed.
- Due to the fact that some of our members graduated last semester, we have some open spaces for students that would like to play an important role in the organization. WE NEED TO FILL UP positions that our members that graduated left behind. Go to https://agc.fiu.edu/e-board/
to see a full list description of positions then send an e-mail to email@example.com with the position you are interested in.
- CSO Club Fair: January 11th from 11:00am to 2:00pm at GC Ballrooms. If you are interested in representing the club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Luther King Day of Service: January 14th from 8:00AM to 2:00PM. FIU will be partnering up with Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation, AARP, Miami Dade College Kendall/Hialeah, Service for peace, and many more. To register, please go tohttp://go.fiu.edu/MLK2012. See attached flyer for more information. Also let us know that you would be attending.
- Twitter: @Agc_fiu
- Facebook: Agc Fiu