Friday February 22, 2013 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
To volunteer please send to the following information to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for volunteering to be an FIU Engineering Expo 2013 tour guide
- As a tour guide you will host a group of students (approximately 15-20) at the Expo. You will need to be available from 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM on Friday February 22, 2013. The students will come with chaperons so you do not need to monitor their behavior. All the labs and events you will escort them to have people there to explain everything. You simply escort them from one activity to another, then to get their pizza for lunch.
- You will receive an Engineering Expo T shirt free pizza.
- If you have a class during that time please consult with your professor to see if they will allow you to miss class.
- Being a tour guide will give you the opportunity to learn more about the college and its’ labs, network with other engineering students, develop leadership and public speaking skills and have a lot of fun in the process. The Expo tour guide training is mandatory.
- The training will be… (please select a date):
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays at 3:30 PM from EC 2623
i. February 5th, 6th and 7th
ii. February 12th, 13th and 14th
iii. February 19th, 20th and 21st
Additional training will be available as we get closer to the event. Please take the training as soon as possible, it is very difficult to train people the last week.